Kamalot

Visit often for fun and funny things delivered right to your web browser!

September 13, 2005

GBA Micro: On the Fence


I was all set to NOT get one of these. I've already got an SP. After looking at the size of it, I think I may trade in my SP and some older games to pick up a new one for some of the GBA games I haven't gotten around to yet like Final Fantasy Tactics, Sigma Star Saga, Fire Emblem and Rebelstar Tactical Command.

Byt then again, I ALREADY HAVE a GBA SP. Is it really worth it to trade in a perfectly good GBA for a smaller, clearer one at an added cost?

What do you think?
Thanks to Kotaku for some great GBA Micro images.

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2005 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were you, I would not do it, you already have a SP, and you already have a DS!

-Celsdogg

 
At September 18, 2005 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to handle a Game Boy Micro. At the Power Gamer in Owings Mills they have ones imported from Europe. Tiny, nice. . .

-Celsdogg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home